• Help you navigate our website,
• Facilitate the sign-up and sign-in process for our services,
• Personalise your experience, and
• Improve our website.
When you browse, read, or download information from this website, we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and covers:
• Your IP address and geolocation to identify the country you are accessing the website from.
• Personal identifying information such as name and contact details (if voluntarily provided)
• The name of the top-level domain from which you accessed the Internet (for example .ae, .com, etc.)
• The type of browser you use
• The date and time you accessed the site
• The pages you accessed
• The documents you have downloaded and the previous internet address from which you came directly to the site.
e-GREEN website does not sell, exchange, or otherwise distribute the data collected for commercial or marketing purposes.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You may browse and access information contained within our website without providing any personal information (information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained). If you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through contact forms), the information is saved and logged, if necessary, on our servers for the purpose of logging and tracking services.
The information may only be used to communicate to you the status of your service transactions. e-GREEN website will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the collected data for commercial or marketing purposes.
e-GREEN website has appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that has been posted. These measures cover commercial software programmes and secure technology infrastructure to monitor network traffic, authenticate legitimate users, and identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Social Media Channels